22 Reasons Why The Peak Cambodia?
- Be Among the Elite in Cambodia & around the World
- 5-Star Shangri-La Hotel Next Door
- Worldwide luxury branding
- Prestige of ownership
- The Address, Chakarmon District is currently one of the most expensive district in Phnom Penh
- Safe Investment as by Singapore SGX-listed developer Oxley
- Good long-term upkeep
- First mover advantage/frontier market
- Affordable Luxury, especially the Elite
- Oxley-track record (Singapore)
- Tallest 55-storey building
- Iconic Timeless Design
- Integrated Mixed Development (Apartments, Offices, Shopping Mall)
- Magnificent River & City Views
- 2 Decks of Hotel-grade Facilities
- Within walking distance to NagaWorld Casino, Embassy of Australia, Embassy of Russia, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, National Assembly, Dream Land, AEON Mall
- Within 5 minutes to Independence Monument, Elite Town Golf Club, Koh Pich City Hall
- Tourist hub, near CBD
- 24-hour security system with CCTV cameras, card access control
- Phnom Penh International Airport within 30 Minutes
THE PEAK Shoppes in Cambodia’s Capital City Phnom Penh
The Peak Shoppes offers investor a great opportunity to invest into commercial units in Phnom Penh, enjoy 55% Rental Guaranteed Return over 10 years! Strategically located mins walk to Naga World, The Bridge Retail and Japanese AEON Mall, this area is the most prestigious and prime area in Phnom Penh especially when it is directly below Shangri-La Hotel.
The Peak Shoppes is one of the limited shopping malls available for sale in Phnom Penh. The mall will be professionally managed by CapitaLand, world class Retail Mall operated with numerous Mall across south east asia.
The Peak Inspired Design
The Peak comes clad in grandeur bronze, a definite color of luxury. The two towers comprising about 500 units each are paragons of dynamic architecture, specially crafted to bring out the finest of the site and its surroundings.
Invest in the World No. 2 Economies Real GDP Growth Country
Many International Brands have entered in Phnom Penh!
-Own a Freehold Retail Shop In the Ngee Ann City / Orchard Road Equivalent
-At the Heart of Phnom Penh’s Commercial, Shopping & Tourism Belt!
-Limited Supply of Shopping Malls & Growing Demand / Tourism
-Safety: Mainboard-listed Singapore Developer Oxley
-1st Mover Advantage into an Emerging Economy with High GDP Growth of 7%!
-Super Prime Location Hotels, Casino, Embassies, surrounded by Popular Eateries, Tourist Hotspot, CBD
-ASEAN Free Trade Agreement from end 2015
-Strong Potential Capital Growth Gains
Approx 5-min walk to existing NagaWorld casino-hotel (like our MBS) and upcoming NagaWorld 2 Link by Naga Walk with Retail Spaces Below!
Approx 5-min walk to AEON, Phnom Penh’s largest mall with supermarket, cinema, bowling alley, ice skating rink & many international brands and F&B (not for sale)
Approx 7-min walk to upcoming Asia’s Tallest 133-storey Twin Towers mixed development (not for sale)
DEVELOPER CapitaLand, through its wholly owned shopping mall business CapitaLand Retail, has signed an agreement to manage a mall in Cambodia’s capital, Phnom Penh. The mall is the retail component of The Peak, an upcoming high-end integrated development majority owned by Singapore-based developer Oxley and Cambodian company Worldbridge Land.
CapitaLand will oversee asset planning, pre-opening and retail management for the five-storey mall, which has a gross floor area, excluding car park, of about 420,000 square feet, and net lettable area of about 260,000 sq ft, CapitaLand said in a filing with the Singapore Exchange on Tuesday.
Wilson Tan, CapitaLand Retail chief executive officer (CEO) said: “Given The Peak’s strategic location in central Phnom Penh and high-grade building specifications, it is well-positioned to meet the requirements of quality retailers seeking to serve the growing aspirations of the city’s community.”
Mr Ching Chiat Kwong of Oxley Holdings executive chairman and CEO said: “With CapitaLand as our retail manager, we are confident of optimising returns for The Peak by focusing on our core business of developing and marketing the project. Given Oxley’s diversified global portfolio in countries including Singapore, the United Kingdom, Ireland, China, Indonesia and Myanmar, we look forward to the possibility of deeper collaboration with CapitaLand in the future.”
The Most Attractive Sales Package / Investment Opportunity at The Peak Shoppes
Guaranteed Rental Return – 55% over 10 years by Oxley! Additional +5* Years More depending on Oxley , CapitaLand and You.
-5% Nett GUARANTEED Rental Return for 5 years by Oxley Holdings upon TOP (Year 2019/2020)
-After 5 years, 6% Nett GUARANTEED Rental Return per annum
-Additional 5* More Years might be given by Oxley/CapitaLand with the option of acceptance by you. (Detail in SPA)
1) Submit signed Reservation Agreement with copy of NRIC & passport, and SGD$1,700 (equivalent to US$1,200) Reservation Fee payable to “OXLEY HOLDINGS LTD”
2) Purchaser has to sign SPA within 14 days of reservation & pay 20% of purchase price less US$1,200
3) Purchaser pay 10% by 31st Dec 2018
4) Purchaser pay 10% by 31st Mar 2019
5) Purchaser pay 10% by 30 June 2019
6) Purchaser pay 50% by Handover (Estimated End 2019-2020)